Pages

-OPEN-

Wa Lolita | I trying join be kawaii leader

Posted by : CGJ

Tanggal : Kamis, 02 Juli 2015


Halooooo~ :DDD
Kakeishun CGJ heree~
Ogenki desuka ?? ^o^)/

KAWAII.I

Kawaii.i brings you the latest Tokyo's fashion and Anime/Manga trends from Japan. www.kawaii-i.comBroadcasting on NHKWORLD http://www.nhk.or.jp/kawaii-i

I trying join be kawaii leader "search Contest" >///<




So~~~ PLEASE Vote me >///<  
http://woobox.com/kkk7gk  
and u can see it
Vote 
June 30 (Tue) 22:00 - July 13 (Mon) 22.00 {UTC}


you should be look for my photo ~ with name Cindi CGJ
and just clik "VOTE" :)))) The bottom right photo

 

This is my photo~ :DD
My style is Wa Lolita

Wa Lolita . Wa Lolita is a style that is often recognised by the Kimono-esque look of the outfits. ^^ Kawaii desuka ?? :))hehehe

This is my close up photo~
 

This is my full photo
Hope u like and VOTE my photo ^o^



Thanks ~ Arigatou Gozaimasu for reading my blog~ :D Kakeishun CGJ ~ Cindi ^o^)/ <3333

0 komentar:

Kakeishun CGJ

Kakeishun CGJ
VOCALOIDS 3

Copyright © 2012 Kakeishun CGJ ✿ .....Cindi CGJ..... | Hatsune miku Theme | Designed by Johanes DJ